Newly Qualified Teachers
Governors at Stoneydelph Primary School wish to appoint two inspirational and highly motivated class teachers to join our school on its journey from 'good' to 'outstanding'. We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers wishing to begin their career as part of a committed and supportive staff team.
The positions start from September, 2018.
Our learners at Stoneydelph require teachers who can demonstrate they:
• are outstanding classroom practitioners;
• have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour;
• are passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and learning, enabling all children to achieve success;
• have good organisational and interpersonal skills;
• make a positive contribution as part of a team.
At Stoneydelph you will be joining:
• a friendly, hard working and creative staff and governor team;
• enthusiastic pupils who love learning;
• a school with a commitment to continuous improvement through professional development.
We encourage potential candidates to visit our school to find out more about us.
Please contact the school office: 01827 896666
Completed application forms should be returned to the school.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 20th April, 2018
Interviews: Monday 30th April, 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Stoneydelph Primary School,
Staffs B77 4LS
Tel: 01827 896666
E mail: email@example.com