Experienced Teacher – Leader of EYFS (Reception)
MPR/UPR + TLR 2.2
Adderley Primary School, Arden Road, Saltley, Birmingham B8 1DZ
Tel: 0121 464 1500, Fax: 0121 464 1510, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting Opportunity for EYFS Leader
Adderley Primary School is a forward-thinking, vibrant school, which serves a diverse community. We are especially proud of the quality of professional development offered in our school, our links with our feeder Nurseries and our engaging curriculum which makes learning exciting for all of our children.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding EYFS teacher who is passionate about the Early Years and has the ability to lead our Reception Team. We are looking for someone who is willing to challenge their own practice and be strategic in developing an engaging curriculum across the three Reception classes. The role is class based with dedicated leadership time.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic, motivated to want the best for our children and enjoy developing curriculum opportunities and community partnerships.
- Be inspired and able to inspire our children and staff.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the curriculum, assessment procedures and the use of effective feedback on pupil achievement in the Early Years.
- Be committed to the principles of equality, inclusion and diversity.
- Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Demonstrate the leadership potential, management skills and curriculum vision necessary to provide a high quality learning experience for our children in Reception.
We can offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking school.
- A highly supporting Strategic Leadership Team.
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate a thirst for learning.
- Excellent, coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
Closing Date: Friday 20 April 2018, 12 noon
Informal visits are most welcome after 4.00pm please telephone the school on the above number to make an appointment or to request an application pack. Application forms can be downloaded from our website or obtained from the school office. CV’s are not accepted
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer