Holly Hill Infant and Nursery School, New Street, Rubery, Birmingham, B45 0EU
Tel: 0121 675 8700, Fax: 0121 675 8411, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: September 2018
Holly Hill Church School, sits on the Birmingham/Worcestershire border in an area of high deprivation. It is a wonderful school full of wonderful people who all work together to achieve the very best outcomes for our children and families. We invest in work/life balance of our teachers and quality first teaching and if you are someone who is highly motivated and effective in enabling children to enjoy their learning you may want to come and visit to find out more.
We are looking for someone to join us who:
- Is committed to high quality teaching and learning.
- Demonstrates highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is aspirational for the outcomes of children.
- Demonstrates full commitment to our 12 Christian Values.
We can offer:
- A Good Ofsted Grading incl. leadership.
- An Outstanding SIAMS inspection grading.
- A Governing Body dedicated to supporting sustained improvement in raising standards.
- A forward thinking and ambitious school.
- A vibrant, hard-working and committed team of teachers and TA’s.
- A very well resourced school.
- Continued professional development.
Informal visits warmly welcomed by arrangement with the Head Teacher.
Closing Date: Tuesday 27 March 2018, 12 noon
For an application pack, please contact Jackie Ingleby via email: email@example.com or for more information call 0121 675 8700 to speak to the Head Teacher
Shortlisting: Tuesday 27 March 2018
Observation: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 18 April 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer