2 posts: 1 permanent post, 1 one year maternity cover
Chilcote Primary School, Chilcote Close, Birmingham, B28 0PB
Tel: 0121 744 5678
Required to start September 2018
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint two Class Teachers who are passionate about teaching and learning and can offer skills that complement those in our existing team.
The successful applicants will:
• demonstrate strong subject knowledge
• share our ambition to provide the best opportunities for all our pupils in our richly diverse school community
• have high expectations of themselves and others and the motivation to ensure that standards continue to rise across the school for all learners
In exchange, we offer:
- polite and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- experienced leaders and staff at all levels, who are highly ambitious, and who really care about the pupils and their colleagues
- friendly, enthusiastic colleagues
- a supportive Governing Board
- great opportunities for CPD
NQTs are more than welcome to apply. Informal visits to the School are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: Wednesday 28 March 2018
Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 0121 744 5678 and to request an application form.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer