Learning Mentor Level 3 - Victoria Park Primary Academy
A unique opportunity exists to join Victoria Park, an outstanding Primary in the 1% of schools nationally and shortlisted for the TES School of the Year. We are the lead school in Victoria Academies Trust. We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified Learning Mentor to join our dedicated, friendly team of staff across both key stages.
In addition to being an outstanding practitioner, the successful candidate will:
- Have experience with pupils who have vulnerable and challenging behaviours
- Have experience of working in partnership with class teachers to deliver good and outstanding classroom practice
- Have a good understanding of effective learning, good quality feedback to learners and how to support learners to make good progress
- Have commitment to maintaining our positive ethos and values
- Be creative, energetic and ambitious
- An ‘Outstanding’ Academy graded by Ofsted in 2012
- A school described as being ‘one of the most innovative in the UK’
- Superb professional development opportunities throughout the multi-academy trust
- A dynamic and multicultural school that is at the heart of its local community
- A digital-rich learning environment including laptops, netbooks and i-pads
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
Visits to the Academy are encouraged. Please telephone the school office to arrange an appointment.
Application packs and job specification are available to download from our school website and are to be returned for the attention of Sue Rackham Academy Business Manager on Susan.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 23rd March 2018
Victoria Park Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
32.5 hours per week, term time only plus training days - fixed term 1 year contract
Band D SCP 20-25 £19,430 - £22,658
Victoria Park Primary Academy, Ballot Street, Smethwick B66 3HH
23rd March 2018