Experienced full time EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teacher
MPR/UPR (as appropriate) plus ‘Golden Hello’ up to £2,667 for an experienced and outstanding candidate
Heath Mount Primary School, Knutsford Street (Off Mary Street), Balsall Heath, Birmingham, B12 9ST
Tel: 0121 464 1691, Fax: 0121 464 4195
These positions are required for September 2018 or earlier if available
- Would you like to teach in a rapidly improving and forward-thinking primary school?
- Would you like to work in a school which can offer highly enthused and well-behaved children
who are keen to learn and a very supportive and friendly community?
- Would you like to join a team of staff who work hard and are dedicated to providing the highest
quality teaching and learning for all the children in our school?
Heath Mount Primary School is a rapidly improving school providing children with the very best start in life. We are fortunate to work with children who are highly enthused and very keen to learn and a community who are supportive and friendly. Our staff work hard and are dedicated to providing the highest quality teaching and learning for the children in our school. We are looking to recruit full time class teachers in key stage, 1 or 2. The successful candidates will be highly motivated and excellent classroom practitioners.
We are particularly looking for teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners.
- Have high expectations of what all children can achieve.
- Can build and maintain positive relations with children, parents and outside agencies.
- Are committed to working as part of a team.
- Support the aspirational ethos of the school.
- Are dedicated to ensuring the overall wellbeing of all children.
We can offer:
- Happy children who are eager to learn.
- A range of professional development opportunities with high quality support.
- An opportunity to be creative and inspire pupils.
- Dedicated and supportive staff, governors and parents.
Applications from experienced teachers are encouraged. Candidates must meet all requirements of the person specification.
Closing Date: Thursday 29 March 2018
Please contact Ms Zada Yasin, Head Teacher’s PA or email: email@example.com for further details and an application pack. Informal visits to the school are highly recommended.
Please contact Zada on 0121 464 1691 or via email to make an appointment.
Interview Date: Week beginning Monday 16 April 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer