Early Years Foundation Stage Leader
MPR/UPR plus TLR 2b (£4,441)
Hall Green Infant School, Petersfield Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0AR
Tel: 0121 464 3082
Start Date: 1 September 2018
Are you looking to make a positive impact in rapid and sustained school improvement? Come and join our “Good” school that was judged by Ofsted in November 2017!!
At Hall Green Infant School, we aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy, and caring environment where children can learn and grow on an individual basis.
- Encourage positive attitudes to learning by establishing that it is fun, exciting and absorbing.
- Build children's self-esteem and confidence.
- Encourage an understanding of others and their needs regardless of culture, religion, gender or disability.
- Establish a firm partnership with parents and carers to encourage participation in their child's education
Successful applicants will be committed to providing the very best learning experiences for children.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding practitioner.
- An innovative and strategic EYFS leader.
- A Phase leader for EYFS who will drive whole school improvement leading our four Reception classes and our 52 place nursery.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21 March, 12 noon
Informal Visits: Monday 19 March 2018 at 10:00am and Tuesday 20 March 2018 at 4:00pm
Application forms and Job Descriptions are available from the school at: www.hallgreeninfant.co.uk.
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Interview Date: Friday 23 March 2018
If you do not hear a response to your application Thursday 29 March 2018, please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer