Teacher Y5 (John Wheeldon Primary Academy)
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our team, on an exciting journey of continued improvement towards excellence, under the guidance of our academy mantra “PROUD of all We Do.”
The post is for a Year 5 teacher from April 2018 (or earlier by agreement) on a fixed term contract initially until 31 Aug 18 but with a possibility of this being extended from 1st September 2018. You will be, or have the potential to be, an excellent classroom practitioner sharing our vision of high aspirations, achievement and passion for learning.
We can offer:
• An extremely supportive leadership team
• Enthusiastic, happy and motivated children who are eager to learn
• Committed, friendly staff, supportive parents and a forward thinking Local Academy Council
• A commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• High expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
• Willing to developing and sharing excellent teaching practice
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them to become lifelong learners
• Committed to the idea that anything is possible for children if they are given the opportunity to succeed
• Prepared to go the extra mile to help disadvantaged children to achieve their full potential
Candidates are warmly invited and actively encouraged to visit us. For an appointment please contact the school office on 01785 594 444 or e-mail email@example.com.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Closing date Wednesday 21st March.
Shortlisting will be Thursday 22nd March
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 27th March
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
John Wheeldon Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification and will be required to apply for a DBS disclosure.