KS1 CLASS TEACHER- TV69617
WALSALL METROPOLITAN BOROUGH COUNCIL
ARCHDIOCESE OF BIRMINGHAM
ST. PATRICK’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Blue Lane East, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 8HN
Tel: 01922 720063
Fax: 01922 624144
KS1 CLASS TEACHER- TV69617
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
SALARY: MAIN SCALE/UPS: £22,917 – £38,633, dependent upon experience.
The Governors at St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and creative Key Stage One teacher to join our happy, friendly school and cheerfully uphold our Catholic Mission.
The appointment would suit an ambitious and innovative practitioner who would like to be involved in the next stage of the school’s development. St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to continuous professional development to support career progression. Candidates should have a passion for developing outstanding practice in teaching and learning. Experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
“Pupils are proud of their school and enjoy their lessons.” Ofsted, October 2016.
"Senior leaders and governors are committed to the school." Ofsted, October 2016.
“St. Patrick’s is a school in which the Catholic life, collective worship and religious education are good and pupils’ contribution to Catholic life is outstanding” – Diocesan 2015 Section 48 Report.
We are looking for a teacher who:-
- Is strongly supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school
- Wishes to develop outstanding practice, has a love of learning and high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Will be able to contribute significantly across Key Stage One
- Will work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
We can offer you:
- A happy learning environment where everyone is valued
- A highly motivated staff team
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences
- Support for your own professional development
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents
- Committed governors who support all aspects of the school
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged by appointment with the Executive Headteacher. Applications must be on a CES Application Form. Applications on other forms or CV’s will not be accepted. Further information and an application pack can be obtained by contacting the school on 01922 720063 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Patrick’s school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon Wednesday 18th April, 2018
Lesson observations and interviews will place during week commencing 23rd and 30th April, 2018.