Required for: Monday 30th April 2018
Salary: Grade I, scale points 28-31 (£24,964 To £27,668 pro rata).
30 hours per week, 39 weeks (term time only).
Following the retirement of the present Office Manager, The Governors of The Stratford Rural Schools Federation are seeking to appoint a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager to join our friendly, hardworking team. The role will initially be based solely at Snitterfield Primary School.
Are you the right person for this key role within our school and community?
We are looking to appoint a highly effective, experienced Office Manager who has the confidence and ability to be the key person in our busy school office.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in working in a broad business management/office management role and ideally have some previous experience of working in a school office environment.
- An enthusiastic and approachable team player with excellent people skills.
- A positive and friendly ‘face of the school’
- An effective communicator, with the ability to develop effective relationships with other schools in our federation
- A bright, proactive, well organised and committed individual with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Someone with solid IT skills including experience of all Microsoft Office products, ideally some previous experience of using financial management systems and exposure to managing website/social media updates.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, HR and premises maintenance and will take a lead role in Health & Safety. They will also be solely responsible for the day to day operation of our busy school office so must be confident decision makers and used to operating in roles with responsibility. The Office Manager will work closely with the Executive Headteacher and Governors to support them in setting and meeting strategic objectives.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about the role please contact Sarah Plaskett, telephone 01789 731301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please telephone for an appointment on 01789 731301.
- The Stratford Rural Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (& subsequent changes).
- If shortlisted, two references will be required, one of which should be from your current employer.
- Evidence of Right to Work in the UK will be required at interview stage.
- We confirm our commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work.
Closing date for all applications is Midday on Wednesday 28th March 2018.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18th April 2018.