Deputy Headteacher (St Joseph's Catholic Primary School)
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER for September 2018
GROUP 2 L5-L9
NOR 212 + Nursery 24
ST JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Hill Top, Hednesford, Cannock, Staffs, WS12 1DE
Telephone: 01543 227225
“To inspire, to learn, to love with God”
This is a good school. Teaching is consistently good across the school. Teachers have high expectations and create a positive climate for learning" Ofsted November 2013
Following the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher to Headteacher, the governors, staff and pupils of this happy, successful voluntary aided church school seek to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and skilled Deputy Headteacher to lead school improvement alongside the Headteacher.
This is a superb opportunity for an existing Deputy Headteacher or an aspiring middle leader.
We can offer you:
• A happy community with a strong Catholic ethos with close links to the parish and local community
• A dedicated team of enthusiastic, hardworking staff
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• An opportunity to continue to develop and shape the future of our school
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Supportive Governors, parents and colleagues
We are looking for someone who will:
• Be a practising Catholic, committed to our school’s Catholic ethos and values
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner committed to raising standards
• Be inspirational and able to motivate others
• Be an excellent leader with proven management and communication skills who wants to take a key role in the leadership and management of the school.
• Be highly motivated and committed to high quality teaching and learning and is able to keep the children at the heart of the teaching and learning process
• Be committed to working in partnership with all those involved in the life of the school.
We welcome and encourage all applicants to visit our school and these can be arranged by contacting Helen Edge, Bursar.
Application packs including the application form are available from the school office by request either by telephone, post or email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should be returned by post or hand to the school office.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th April 2018. Interviews: Friday 27th April 2018
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/