Leader of English (Etching Hill CE(VC) Primary School)
Required from September 2018
Are you a successful, passionate teacher, looking to step into leadership in a successful, innovative primary school?
We are a two-form entry primary school, with a proven track record for recognising and supporting leadership qualities in teachers. Our strengths lie in highly effective teamwork and a clear focus on staff well-being. We are currently seeking to appoint an aspirational, highly successful practitioner to join our Senior Leadership Team. This pivotal role offers a TLR as it is key to making ongoing improvements in the English curriculum across the whole school.
The successful candidate will need drive and strategic vision, combined with highly effective communication skills that will encourage, inspire, motivate and lead.
Salary: Teachers’ Pay Range - Main Scale M3 – M6 (£26,716 - £33,824) with a TLR
We are looking for a teacher who:-
- Has expert subject knowledge and enthusiasm for teaching English and can apply this to successfully develop English within our school
- Can demonstrate excellence in teaching and learning within their classroom practice
- Can lead and motivate others
- Is ready to take on the responsibilities of a senior leader
- Can support our school’s Christian ethos
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Will work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Will embrace our fun and inspirational school
We can offer you:
- A happy learning environment where everyone is valued
- Children who are thirsty for new experiences and the subsequent learning.
- A chance to join the dedicated, enthusiastic, successful Etching Hill team
- High quality induction, professional development and further career enhancing leadership opportunities
- A staff and Governing Board team who will support you as a new leader
- Dedicated time to fulfil your Leadership role
In order to appoint the best candidate we welcome applications from teachers who are experienced in any Key Stage.
If you would like to discuss this post further or arrange a school visit, please contact the Office Manager Mrs Hasketh-Boston on 01889 221864 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed.
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information. Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/