Class Teacher Key Stage One
Bournebrook C of E Primary School is a small, rural school with a strong Christian ethos. We are seeking to appoint a full-time class teacher for September 2018.
The post would be of particular interest to Newly Qualified Teachers, as Bournebrook has an excellent and proven system in place for the support and development of teachers at the beginning of their careers in a school where children want to learn. Initially for a year, the position may become permanent.
The successful applicant will:
- be enthusiastic with high expectations
- have an excellent understanding of the teaching of synthetic phonics
- be skilled in getting the best from pupils, through inspiring and creative lessons
- want to be part of a small team in a school where values are extremely important
In return, the successful candidate will:
- have a supportive headteacher and governing body
- work in a friendly, fun and caring team
- have a class of very well-behaved children, who enjoy learning and being in school
- be part of our school and village community
Additional Information & How to Apply
Bournebrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: 23 Apr 2018
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 9th May 2018.
Visits to our school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the headteacher, Mrs Alison Patchett, at the school on 01676 540390 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms are to be emailed to email@example.com.