Y6 Teacher (Full Time)
MPR/UPR + TLR2
Cofton Primary School, Wootton Road, Birmingham, B31 4ST,
Tel: 0121 475 3374, Website: www.cofton.bham.sch.uk
We are looking for an outstanding Y6 practitioner to join our oversubscribed ‘happy and successful’ school. Currently, we are in the process of our final expansion to full two-form entry.
We can offer:
- 340 well-motivated and engaged learners;
- a vibrant, happy, popular school with a real sense of community;
- the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, but friendly team, who support and encourage professional development;
- an active Governing Body and supportive parent community;
- spacious grounds and premises, in a semi-rural setting, on the border with Worcestershire.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is an exemplary role model with a passion for learning;
- has high expectations of themselves and ALL pupils;
- nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them;
- is an excellent and highly literate communicator, capable of building positive relationships and working effectively in partnership with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
- has a proven track record of being an outstanding, imaginative, engaging, innovative and resourceful Y6 practitioner, whose pupils make excellent progress;
- has good organisational skills;
- has successful classroom experience within Y6.
For more information or to book a visit, please contact our Senior Office Manager, John Shattock, on: 0121 475 3374 or at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 12 noon
Download the application pack here.
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 18 April, 2018.
Interviews: Monday 23 April, 2018.
Job Commences: 1 September, 2018.