Lunchtime Supervisor (Perton Primary Academy)
Lunchtime Supervisor (Physical Activity)
7.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Term-time
Grade 2 (SCP7-10) Pro Rata (c.£2568)
The Local Academy Council of Perton Primary Academy is offering the opportunity for a lunchtime supervisor specifically to encourage children to take part in sport and physical activity at lunchtime. Experience of working with children is preferred.
We are a very hardworking and committed team of professionals who work together to provide a welcoming, safe and "outstanding" academy and nursery.
- Experienced in supporting children in a school environment?
- Enthusiastic about working with children?
- Passionate about children's physical activity?
- Able to communicate with class teachers, teaching assistants and leadership staff on a daily basis?
- Someone who is able to follow instruction from other professionals?
- Proactive in your approach to work, able to change and adapt where needed?
Perton Primary Academy offers:
- An opportunity to work with other professionals and experienced staff
- A commitment to your professional development
- Opportunity to share in strategic school improvement
- A supportive staff team & senior leadership team
- An excellent working environment
- Discounted on-site childcare or childcare vouchers
Applicants should submit a completed application form, monitoring form & PEAQ form (to Mrs. Threlkeld, Principal, Perton Primary Academy, Sandown Drive, Perton, WV6 7PS or
email@example.com) by the closing date and are encouraged to visit the academy before applying.
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Friday 27th April 2018
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 1st May 2018 and Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Please visit www.pertonacademy.co.uk/news-and-events/vacancies for more details.