Class Teacher - Coton Green Primary School
2 days left
POST: Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (full-time)
PAY SCALE: Main Scale
REQUIRED FROM: September 2018
What are we looking for in a teacher?
- An ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve their potential and be the best that they can be.
- Someone who has the highest expectations of all children in all areas.
- A creative approach to the curriculum and to delivering lessons in innovative ways.
- Someone who is keen to develop and learn with and from others.
- Someone who has strengths and ideas they want to share with us.
We will offer you:
- The chance to work with enthusiastic, hardworking children with positive attitudes to learning.
- A supportive staff, leadership team and Governing Body.
- A commitment to your professional development and well-being.
- To be responsible for achievement in the Year 5/6 phase, and to contribute to the monitoring and development of a subject area throughout the school.
- Will ideally have recent experience in working in Upper Key Stage 2. NQTs will be considered.
- Will have excellent subject knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- Will understand and know how data, can be used in professional and school development.
- Will plan and deliver lessons with consideration for the school’s aims.
- Will make effective use of assessment.
- Will use a variety of teaching and learning styles to keep all pupils engaged.
- Will be familiar with the SEND Code of Practice.
- Will safeguard the health and safety of all children.
Formal visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged in the week beginning 16th April 2018.
Please contact the office manager, Mrs Haywood, on 01827337456.
Closing date: 27th April at Midday. Interviews: Tuesday 8th May.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.