Class Teacher - Ravensdale Primary School
UPS or Main scale applicable.
Class Teacher (permanent post, year group to be discussed, full time).
The class teacher post will start from September 2017.
In everything we do believe that children are at the heart. We believe in acting with transparency and warmth. We put everything we can in developing out staff and acting with trust. The way we do this is to start with the child in our curriculum, and work from what they need, supporting them all the way through their schooling.
We hope you’ll want to join us in teaching our wonderful children and furthering your career.
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and proactive teacher, who will put children first and make a positive contribution to our popular school. Our children benefit from a long-serving, stable governing body, dedicated and forward-thinking teachers and support staff, in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and safe. Ravensdale Primary school is situated near Poet’s Corner in Wyken, Coventry.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they:
• Instil a positive attitude to learning and seek to foster everyone’s potential.
• Are able to display high quality, effective classroom practice.
• Are able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement.
• Are able to plan effective lessons, and
• Are able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school.
• Are a warm person!
In return, our school will offer:
• Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents.
• Friendly staff and governors.
• A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring.
• Experienced mentors for new staff.
• The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
Application packs are available to download from www.wmjobs.co.uk or may be obtained from the school office directly. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and from NQTs.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Contact the school office.
Please return application forms to Rosemary Andrews, School Business Manager, at the school address or preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to Safeguarding Children and any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
National scale pay points, in line with our pay policy recommended by Coventry City Council apply.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 8th May 2018.
Shortlisting: 9th May. All applicants will be informed of shortlisting decisions by email.
Interviews: Friday 18th May 2017.