Funding Co-ordinator and Bid Writer
The Board of Directors wish to appoint a reliable, hardworking and organized Funding Co-ordinator and Bid Writer who is able to work on their own intiative and has excellent communication skills.
We can offer:
• A proactive and innovative Academy with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
The successful candidate will:
• Have a track record of managing and delivering against fundraising targets.
• Have experience of writing bids to generate income from grants, corporate and major donors.
• Have experience and understanding of managing donor and customer relationships.
• Have experience of developing strategic fundraising plans
• Have experience in producing reports, and plans to deliver on key objectives.
• Experience of managing fund raising campaigns online.
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 08:30am – 4:00pm
Application forms are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Closing Date: Friday 27th April 2018 12.00 noon
Interview Date: 3rd May 2018
Application forms should be returned to the Head of HR at email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.