TMS/UPS plus an allowance for a candidate with appropriate expertise
Full time or part time
Required for September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher to join our happy and successful school and further strengthen the quality of provision at Hill Farm.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we build on the wide ranging improvements we have secured over the last three years, in our ‘good’ and growing school. We are very proud of our dedicated and caring staff team; hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. We are also committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed.
We are looking for you to:
- Teach a class – we can be flexible about which year this is
- Be committed to adding value and achieving progress for all the pupils in your group
- Enjoy being creative and having fun with our pupils
- Make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- An enhanced salary for a candidate with appropriate expertise
- Children who enjoy learning
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School
- Clear succession planning to enable staff to develop leadership skills for the future
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition
- Dedicated and caring staff
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The headteacher, Mike Wills, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book onto a visit.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Completed forms are returnable to Emma via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 9.00 am on Wednesday 25 April 2018
interviews are due to take place on 30 April or 1 May 2018
Inspiring children, improving lives
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.