Primary - NQT
It’s the people that make St Augustine’s a special place.
The Governors of St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a dynamic, innovative and caring teacher, who will bring learning to life for our children.
We can offer:-
• A caring and welcoming Catholic Ethos.
• Excellent professional development.
• Enthusiastic and delightful children who make good progress.
• Friendly and supportive colleagues.
• Excellent resources.
• Good school-to-school support.
• Skilled and supportive governing body.
We are looking for a teacher from September 2018 who is:
• Willing to promote our catholic ethos
• Able to inspire and challenge every child to enjoy active learning
• Able to approach the curriculum with creativity
• Enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour
• Able to be fully involved in the life of the school, and is
• A great team player
Additional Information & How to Apply
To arrange an informal discussion and tour of the school with our Headteacher, Mrs Ritchie please email our School Administrator, Mrs Bramwell on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to arrange this.
To apply, please download the attached application form and job description.
Please note: Only applications submitted on The Catholic Education Service application form will be considered.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com for the attention of Mrs Ritchie, Headteacher.
Closing date for applications is 9am - Thursday 3rd May 2018, with shortlisting taking place the same day.
Lesson Observations & Interviews will take place on Friday 11th May.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for the successful applicant. Proof of identity and qualifications is also required.
Notes to applicant
Recruitment monitoring form