We have two Full-Time Class Teacher roles available to commence September 2018 on a permanent contract. (Job shares welcome to apply)
Kingsway Community Primary School seek an excellent class teacher to join their friendly and supportive team. Staff are ably supported by well-established staff within school. This post is made more exciting by the opportunities within a whole primary age range experience and collaboration.
We are proud of our committed staff at all levels. They take great pride in their school and are driving on improving outcomes for our pupils. Support and professional development for all teachers is a high priority. Our dedicated staff contribute to the vast range of extra – curricular activities we offer children.
You will benefit from:
• Innovative colleagues who are great ‘team players’ and are always welcoming and supportive
• Highly regarded professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages in their career
• A school that fully supports you to become an outstanding practitioner
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner or an RQT aspiring to this, who ensures that all children whatever their ability make great progress;
- be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and their colleagues;
- set the highest standards for themselves and others;
- work successfully and positively in partnership with staff, parents and our community
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Job offers will be subject to two references and a clear enhanced DBS check.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Kingsway Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Further information and an application pack is available from Mrs Jeffs-Watts.
Closing Date; 9am Friday 18th May 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Job Application Form