Science Raising Standards Leader - Ref: TV04418
Joseph Leckie Academy
Science Raising Standards Leader
MPS/UPS + TLR2b (Currently £4422 per annum)
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Science faculty. In this role you will play a key role in developing student progress within science. You will be a key figure in making sure that all students achieve academic success in science. As part of the faculty team you will develop systems and procedures to ensure that science is good / outstanding within 3 years.
This post is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious teacher who aspires to science leadership and beyond.
The successful candidate will;
- have a proven track record of successful student outcomes
- be confident with using data, but more importantly how to use this to generate information which will have a positive impact on the learning of our students.
- be able to effectively support other science teachers to accelerate the closing of attainment and progress gaps
- be passionate about delivering an innovative and interesting Science curriculum.
- be responsible for maintaining the highest standards and role modelling excellence.
Joseph Leckie Academy is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Information and application forms are available from the Academy website: www.josephleckieacademy.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of applications: Tuesday, May 1st 2018.
Interviews will be held during the w/b 7th May 2018.