An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Pensions Administrator within the fund’s benefit operations team.
The West Midlands Pension Fund is a local authority Pension Fund based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. The Fund is one of the UK’s largest pension funds, managing and administering the pension interest of our members and scheme employers. We currently have over 280,000 scheme members, 600 employers with £15bn of assets under management.
We are seeking a highly organised and flexible full-time Pensions Administrator.
The position is based in the benefit operations team where all activity is managed against a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
The position includes responsibility for:
• Creating and authorising new member records based on information received from employers.
• Processing and validating all amendments to a member’s record that result from changes in employment and personal circumstances.
• Support in identifying and driving forward efficiencies across the pension administration service.
• Providing a comprehensive and responsive service to employers regarding data queries and outstanding data
• To be responsible for ensuring that work is completed to a high standard through peer review of calculation, data output and correspondence on a regular basis and review of operational rejection reports.
In return we offer excellent development opportunities, plus a range of benefits that include a career average pension scheme.
For more information please contact Annie Egginton on 01902 551360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Sunday 9th December 2018
Previous applicants need not apply
Job Description and Personnel Specification