Full Time Class Teacher
The governors of Shrubland Street Primary School seek an excellent class teacher to join their friendly, hardworking and successful school.
Shrubland Street Primary School is a very popular and thriving school. It is a wonderful place to teach in and an inspirational place to be a pupil in. The school consists of over 200 enthusiastic, energetic and well behaved children, who are always up for a challenge and display a real ‘love of learning’.
We are proud of our committed staff at all levels. They take great pride in their school and make a strong impact on outcomes for our pupils. The teachers, highly praised by OFSTED in 2014 for their teaching, are a professional and hardworking team who are excellently supported by our invaluable teaching assistants. Our unique curriculum approach which involves teachers becoming ‘specialists’ within the school ensures they can promote and develop their subject passion with total support from the school.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new teacher to our team in our journey to an ‘outstanding’ school. Support and professional development for NQTs is highly praised and opportunities involve sharing and developing practice at outstanding partner schools both in Warwickshire and beyond. We welcome Key Stage 2 and NQTs applications.
We can offer:
• friendly enthusiastic pupils who are keen to achieve and who contribute strongly to our school ethos
• an innovative, hard-working staff who are committed to making a difference
• highly regarded professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages in their career
The successful candidate will:
• be an enthusiastic, creative individual who has high expectations of themselves and others
• be able to plan and deliver lessons that are engaging and which lead to good progress
• have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
• be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and their colleagues
• challenge pupils and inspire a love of learning
• work successfully and positively in partnership with parents and our community
• have the required enthusiasm and subject knowledge to lead a curriculum area.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Shrubland Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Our school is nationally recognised for its curriculum with subject specialists regularly contributing to the Times Educational Supplement and other publications. We are very keen to hear form candidates who feel they have a specialism they can offer the school.
We encourage candidates to come and visit and find out more about how we can support you, become an outstanding practitioner Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time.
Shrubland Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
We do not accept CV’s please ensure the application form attached and relevant documents are completed and sent to email@example.com. Should you have any questions please contact the school on 01926 426976.
Closing date is 18 May 2018Supporting documents
Job Application Form