Clerical Assistant - St Bartholomew's CofE (C) School
Part-time Clerical Assistant
Term-time only, 10 hours per week (8.30am – 1.30pm two days per week)
Salary: £15,863 - £17,173 FTE pro rata for part time and term time
St. Bartholomew’s CE (VC) School
Tel: 01298 83233
Required for September 2018
We seek to appoint a Clerical Assistant who will provide proficient and effective financial/clerical support under the guidance of the Office Manager. The post holder will be responsible for the efficient operation of administrative and record keeping systems and will be the first point of contact for parents and visitors to the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in a customer service environment
- Have experience of working within a school environment
- Be proficient at MS office applications/SIMS
- Have proven ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Have ability to communicate at all levels.
- Have ability to use judgement with a common sense approach.
- Have ability to work as part of a team.
- Have a caring nature with a natural, honest interest in caring for children.
Please email completed application form to Claire Broadhurst by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for applications: 11th June, 2018
Interviews on: 25th June, 2018
The school will offer you:
- a friendly, welcoming environment in which to work
- a supportive and enthusiastic team that work collaboratively
- a commitment to your on-going continuing professional development
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B.
You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered.
Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/