Nursery Lead Teacher
Nursery Lead Teacher
Teacher of Year 6
Required for September 2018
James Watt Primary School Boulton Road, Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 0RE
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint two experienced, outstanding teachers. One to lead our Nursery provision, and one to teach in Year 6.
The successful applicants will:
- demonstrate strong subject knowledge;
- exhibit infectious enthusiasm and energy;
- share our ambition to provide the best opportunities for all our pupils in our richly diverse school community;
- be outstanding teachers;
- demonstrate high expectations of themselves and others and the motivation to ensure that standards continue to rise across the school for all learners.
We can offer you:
- a “GOOD” school (Ofsted, 2015);
- wonderfully polite and well-behaved children;
- experienced leaders and staff at all levels, who are highly ambitious, and who really care about the pupils and their colleagues;
- friendly, enthusiastic colleagues;
- supportive governors,
- quality support for staff at all stages of their career.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post prior to commencement. Relevant medical clearance will also be required.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Carol Davies, Strategic Business Manager to make an appointment on 0121 464 4736.
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details are available from: www.jameswattp.bham.sch.uk
Closing Date: 21st May 2018
Short-listing Date: 22nd May 2018
Interviews: 24th May 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.