Teachers – Victoria Academies Trust
Required from September 2018
Suitable for NQT's
We are currently looking to recruit a number of ambitious and dynamic teachers to join our multi-academy trust in the West Midlands. Victoria Academies Trust is a well-established, high-performing MAT that operates (and sponsors) eight academies across the region, including Birmingham, Sandwell, Staffordshire, Walsall and Worcestershire LA. As a family of schools we are continuing to expand and as such are looking for a number of new high quality teachers to join the team.
In particular, we have vacancies at two of our schools:
- Birchen Coppice Primary Academy in Kidderminster, Worcestershire, a brand new forward-thinking two-form entry school that joined the trust in December 2017. To find out more, visit www.birchencoppiceacademy.org.uk
- Devonshire Infant Academy in Smethwick, Sandwell, an outstanding three-form entry school that joined the trust in September 2014 as a partner academy. To find out more, visit www.devonshireinfantacademy.org
As a values-led trust that invests heavily in its staff, we offer you:
- Access to Pathways, our innovative and high-quality professional learning and development entitlement programme;
- Opportunities to work and support in other schools across the trust with a view to you developing your career either as an excellent teacher or leader;
- Well-resourced schools that are committed to real, immersive and purposeful challenge-based learning;
- Delightful pupils that are naturally curious, have a genuine love of learning and are well-behaved.
In return, all that we ask is that you are:
- Committed to our five core values and vision and want to become the best you can be;
- An excellent and innovative teacher;
- Compassionate, caring and kind.
If you feel that you would like to be a part of the family, then we would love to hear from you. You can find out more about what we do via our twitter feed @VicAcademies or www.victoriaacademiestrust.org where you can also download the application form. Alternatively, we’d love to show you round one of our academies. If you would like to do this, please contact the relevant school direct using the number on their website.
Victoria Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please return the application form to the relevant school. Applications will be considered as they are received, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
Victoria Academies Trust, Ballot Street, Smethwick, B66 3HH
Friday 18th May at 9:00am