Class Teacher - Highfields Primary School
Required from September 2018, the Governors wish to appoint an outstanding practitioner who can support Highfields in its journey from ‘Good to Outstanding’. Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Applications are invited from motivated individuals with high expectations and a passion for learning and teaching to join our dedicated, friendly, hard-working team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about children’s learning and have an inclusive approach to all aspects of learning and teaching;
- Be a motivated, excellent classroom practitioner, who is willing to learn and share good practice;
- Welcome the opportunity to work closely with parents, governors and the local community.
We can offer:
- a supportive working environment;
- an interesting, well-structured curriculum;
- proactive Governors;
- friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
- excellent CPD opportunities.
Informal visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact school to make an appointment.
Application packs are available from Mrs Rachel Andrews on the school telephone number or via email Rachel.email@example.com. Alternatively, you can download an application form below. Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
Highfields is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a safeguarding policy and procedures in place. This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an email, please conclude that you have not been short-listed.
Hours: Full Time
Grade: Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range (£22,917 - £38,633 per annum)
Location: Highfields Primary School, Beeches Road, Rowley Regis, B65 0DA
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd May 2018 at 9am
Observations and Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018