Class Teacher - Templars' Primary School
Group 4 School - NOR 600
Templars’ is a friendly and welcoming school where all staff are valued and supported to reach their full potential. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed superb teacher with high ambitions and excellent classroom practice to join us as we embark on our next phase of development under a new Head Teacher.
We are a good school (Ofsted 2017), where the whole team is committed to improving the life opportunities of all our pupils and staff, located in a modern building in the south west of the city. We have high aspirations for the children in our wonderfully diverse catchment area, our children are central to all we do.
The successful candidate will be:
• A good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient Class Teacher, with a positive attitude and a love of learning.
• A motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
• Confident, inspiring, and able to communicate with clarity.
• Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
• Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
• Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
We can offer you:
• Excellent opportunities to develop your career within Templars’ Primary School.
• A strong, happy and supportive team, where everyone is valued.
• The opportunity to make a difference to pupil progress and attainment with the support of a dedicated and supportive leadership team, who understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed. Please contact our admin team on tel: 024 7646 6337 to arrange an appointment.
Application forms and further particulars are available from our school website www.templars.coventry.sch.uk, please return to School either by post or email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018 at 4.00pm
Interview dates: Week commencing Monday 21st May 2018.
Start date: September 2018
This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such an appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Criminal Records Bureau.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Description & Person specification.pdf