Part Time Teacher - Birds Bush Community Primary School
Required from September 2018
Part time Key Stage 1 teacher (0.6)
Bird's Bush Primary School, Tamworth.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join our amazing team; someone who is passionate about learning and teaching and is committed to promoting the education, development, safety and well -being of all children.
We are committed to achieving success in our improvement journey and you will be joining us at and exciting time as we move into an established and successful Multi Academy Trust.
The person we need will:
- Be an excellent practitioner who will motivate and excite our children
- Have knowledge and experience of working in Primary schools
- Have an excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum and Assessment
- Be committed to working as part of a team, taking a full part in the life of our school
- Be able to have the child at the centre of the learning environment
- Be committed to working with parents and the community
- Be well motivated, resilient and have good organisational skills
We can offer you
- A happy, welcoming school with a caring ethos
- Amazing children
- A friendly, supportive and committed staff
- A positive learning environment
- A commitment to professional development
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
To apply for this post please download the application form or alternatively contact the school.
Closing date: 9am Friday 8th June 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.