Warwickshire County Council Mental Health management team providing services and support to the county.
37.0 Hours per Week
To provide comprehensive administrative and assessment coordination support to the Operational Teams within Social Care and Support. To work proactively as a member of the Business Support Team to achieve the People Group, Social Care and Support business plan outcomes.
- Routine administrative systems and procedures
- To organise meetings and events in liaison with other relevant officers and outside agencies / bodies and take minutes /notes as required.
- To receive, sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
- To provide a front-line customer response service and resolve basic queries.
- To send out routine communications, issue reminders and chase responses.
- To undertake a range of routine tasks specific to the service area, prioritising them as directed and working within approved procedures.
- To check and look after office equipment bringing any issues to the attention of the supervisor.
- To collate, record, store and retrieve data and information as required.
For further information please see the attached Job Description & Person Specification.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about the role please contact the hiring manager: Leah McLaughlin - 01926 413951 / EMAIL ADDRESS.
Closing Date: 23rd May
Interview Date: 4th June
To apply for this vacancy please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Our method of application is online, you will also be required to upload a supporting statement of how you meet the essential criteria.
Please note, CV’s should not been submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on email@example.com, including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Rewards & Benefits of working for Warwickshire
It really is true that every single job role here at Warwickshire County Council contributes to bettering the lives of the people in our County; we want to do this for our employees, too. We are proud of our strong flexible working culture, including the opportunity for flexibility on working hours, technology to support remote working (such as light laptops and phones where the role allows).
Time to recharge is so important; we provide a generous holiday allowance which rises as you remain in employment with us. You get all Bank and public holidays off, plus all staff are given an extra day of holiday over Christmas.
As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also have access to membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a host of enhanced family friendly policies and some of the very best Learning and Development training courses to support your ongoing development.
For updates on our latest recruitment news and vacancies follow us on https://twitter.com/wccjobs
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification