Amazing Pastoral Manager Needed!
Amazing Pastoral Manager Needed!
£26,470 - £33,136 pro rata
Moor Green Primary Academy, Moor Green Lane, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8QP
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
If you are driven to Enrich Lives and Unlock Potential, we need YOU!
Amazing Pastoral manager needed for an immediate start!
- An excellent practitioner keen to work in a supportive and principle based school?
- Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable disadvantaged children to achieve against the odds?
- Passionate about safeguarding and building strong links with parents / carers?
- Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
- Unafraid of hard work?
- Calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks?
- Keen to be challenged to become the best practitioner that you can be?
- Able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen?
- Determined to succeed against the odds, with a ‘Find a way or make one!’ attitude?
If so, you’d love to work at Moor Green Primary Academy.
This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile. We feel sure this opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our quest.
We can offer you:
- A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across the West Midlands Multi-Academy Trust;
- The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share good practice etc.;
- Opportunity to work alongside our outstanding Assistant Head Teacher for Inclusion, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing practice through reflectivity;
- The chance to use / develop personal strengths;
- An excellent CPD training programme;
- A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement;
- Appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils;
- Enthusiastic and proactive parents.
We would like to hear from great people, with primary experience or a range of other backgrounds who have a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of the children of Moor Green.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds!
Closing Date: Friday 25 May 2018, 12 noon
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Nicola Fisher (Executive Head Teacher) on 07917 679 415 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an application pack, please email: email@example.com
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience – you need to meet our children! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
0121 464 5662 to make further arrangements
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.