Teacher Key Stage 1 - Broad Heath Primary School
Broad Heath is an inner-city school with 600+ children
We are looking to recruit experienced Teachers/(NQTs from Sept 18) due to expansion of the school.
We are seeking passionate, resilient and ambitious teachers to join our school and inspire a generation of children.
We are looking for exceptional professionals who:
• Have experience of working in primary education.
• Are committed to making a difference to the outcomes for our children.
• Are creative and able to motivate and inspire children to succeed and achieve.
• Are positive and have effective classroom management strategies.
• Have a commitment to raising standards and accelerating children’s progress.
• Are resilient and committed to working as part of a team.
• Will go the extra-mile for our children.
A golden handshake of £1,000 will be given to successful candidates upon completion of second full year and commitment to remain for year 3. Please also visit our website for reasons for joining our fantastic team.
Applications will only be accepted via the WM Job Site.
Visits to the school are welcomed
Closing date - Monday 20th May 2018 @ 9am
Interview date - TBC
Start Date – September 2018
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to Pre-Employment checks including a Health Check, Enhanced DBS check and excellent References
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.