Class Teacher – Holy Name Catholic School
The Governors of this very popular and over-subscribed school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our team from September 2018. We are looking for someone who is a practising Catholic or fully committed to supporting our Catholic ethos. Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
We were inspected by OFSTED (January 2017) and the Archdiocese (S48 September 2017). We were judged to be ‘GOOD’ in all areas in both inspections.
We welcome applications from those who can demonstrate how they:
- Have high expectations of our children and yourself
- Are an effective classroom practitioner
- Are able to work well as a member of a team
- Can help us to give our wonderful children the best possible start in life
We offer the successful candidate:
- A happy and caring school with an ethos based on our Catholic foundation (‘Staff morale is high.’ OFSTED January 2017)
- An inclusive school with enthusiastic, well-behaved children who enjoy learning (‘The school has a calm and orderly atmosphere. Pupils are polite and well mannered.’ OFSTED January 2017)
- A very supportive and welcoming staff and governing body where you will be valued as an important part of our team
- A warm welcome and excellent support from parents and the parish community (‘Parents and pupils are proud of the school. They appreciate the care and welcome that is offered to them by all staff.’ S48 September 2017)
- Effective and continuing professional development
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school’s Headteacher, Mr Andrew Neenan, to arrange this. The school office can be contacted on 0121 357 3216 or email (for visits only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Holy Name Catholic Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children. Candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Completed paper applications should be returned directly to Holy Name Catholic Primary School, Cross Lane, Great Barr, B43 6LN. Application information is available for download on this webpage. Please do not contact the school via phone/email for application forms.
Closing Date: Monday 21st May 2018
Full Time, Permanent
TMS/UPS (with possible TLR2a £2,667 dependent on skills and experience)
Holy Name Catholic Primary School, Cross Lane, Great Barr, B43 6LN
Monday 21st May 2018