EYFS Teacher (to lead Nursery / Pre-School Class)
Required for September 2018
Due to the increase in pupil numbers, we are seeking to appoint a committed and talented Early Years Professional. Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Manor Way Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities for further career development.
A thorough understanding of, and experience in the EYFS curriculum is essential for this post.
We can offer you:
- A school with a genuine determination to continue to reach the highest standards in teaching and learning and in the education and wellbeing of all our pupils
- Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
- Supportive parents, Local Governing Body and Trust
- A talented staff team who welcome new challenges, committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- Quality continuous professional development
- Opportunities to work alongside the WAT partnership schools
We are looking for an Early Years Professional who:
- Is a talented and inclusive practitioner who keeps our children at the heart of everything
- Is an excellent practitioner, with a ‘can do’ attitude who has high expectations of themselves and others
- Has successful experiences working in EYFS
- Is an excellent role model for students and demonstrates a good understanding of the EYFS
- Has strong knowledge and understanding of the importance of outdoor learning
- Has the confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in an environment that supports continuous school improvement
- Is meticulous, organised and can be relied upon to complete a task to a given deadline
- Is committed to our children and determined they will achieve their potential
Applications must be received in school by Friday 18th May 2018 at 9am.
Shortlisting will take place and if successful you will be contacted by 3pm on Monday 21st May 2018.
On Wednesday 23rd May 2018 the successful applicants will be required to teach in pre-school for 20 minutes, followed by an interview.
Please return your completed applications to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or post back to school.
Manor Way Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.Supporting documents