Teacher - Maternity Cover (Tynsel Parkes CE Primary)
1 day left
Teaching Post Vacancy
Full Time Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Required for September 2018
Location: Tynsel Parkes CE Primary Academy
School Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire. ST14 7HE
Telephone: 01889 221920
Scale: Main Scale 1-3
Closing Date: 24th May 2018 (9.30am)
Interviews: 6th June 2018
N.O.R: 181 Age range 3 – 9 years
Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) required for September 2018
The Local Academy Council of Tynsel Parkes C.E. Primary Academy is ambitious for it’s pupils and staff. We wish to appoint an outstanding teacher who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and creative.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about their profession and learning
- Is an outstanding role model and teacher
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Is a flexible team player
- Is able to inspire children, staff and parents alike
- Is willing to take part in the full life of this academy
We can offer:
- A warm, welcoming Christian academy
- Happy, well-motivated children
- A strong commitment to continuous professional development
- A supportive, caring and stimulating working and learning environment
- Membership of a thoughtful, caring, supportive and hardworking team
We look forward to meeting interested candidates who are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the academy office on 01889 221920 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
All applications to be addressed to the Principal: Mrs R Chandler. Tynsel Parkes C.E. Primary Academy,School Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire,ST14 7HE.
This position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. For further information regarding this, visit www-crb.gov.uk.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.