Nursery Teacher - EX01518
Alumwell Nursery School
Main scale Fixed Term September 2018- August 2019
Alumwell Nursery School is seeking to appoint a hardworking and dedicated individual to join our motivated school team. Alumwell Nursery provides an environment that opens up a world of learning and takes our children on a journey of discovery and challenge. We aspire to ignite a passion for life-long learning and to develop curious, creative and independent individuals. We are looking for a positive and inspirational teacher who can develop good learning behaviours, motivate our pupils to achieve the very best that they can and to enable them to live life in all its fullness.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- A successful and ambitious Teacher with a passion to help children achieve their personal excellence.
- Energetic and have a positive attitude - you will take on new challenges and create a safe and caring atmosphere of teamwork, support and cooperation.
- Keen to begin a long and rewarding career in primary education, putting in your time and effort to ensure that children get an outstanding education.
We can offer the post holder opportunities to:
- work with vibrant children from a variety of backgrounds
- engage in wide range of CPD and coaching, preparing them for leadership;
- thrive within a supportive team, committed to improving learning and provision;
- have an impact on further developing our whole school curriculum;
- inspire our pupils, who have the ability to excel, to meet their full potential;
- make a difference in pupils and parents lives;
- be appreciated for the hard work you put in.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take responsibility of a class in the EYFS. At Alumwell Nursery School you will be supported by a strong team and you will become an integral part of our school community.
A visit to our school is warmly welcomed, Please contact Kim Daly, School Business Manager to arrange a convenient time on 01922 721264 or at the email address below.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS. Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
To apply please, email at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 2nd July 2018 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 2nd July 2018 PM
Observations and Interview date: Thursday 5th July 2018