Class Teachers - St. Giles' & St. George's Church of England Academy
St. Giles’ & St. George’s is a newly expanded two form entry Primary School. We have a vacancy for a teacher to join our dynamic and energetic team. The post is available in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 ideally from September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent classroom practice to motivate and excite our children
- have enthusiasm, drive and commitment to development of excellence
- be committed to creating a nurturing environment that stimulates positive behaviour and well being
- share a vision of outstanding primary school practice and development
We can offer you:
- an excellent working environment in a fully resourced, modern building and grounds
- a caring and supportive team who are committed to providing the best for our staff and children
- a supportive induction programme.
Visits are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office. Interviews to be held on Friday 15th June 2018
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration - To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:Tel: 01782 917640 :firstname.lastname@example.org