KS2 Class Teacher
KS2 Class Teacher
St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School, Frankley Beeches Road, Northfield, Birmingham,
B31 5AB, Tel: 0121 464 2364, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Headteacher: Rebecca Nash
Required from September 2018; Full-time fixed-term for one term (1 Sept 2018- 31 Dec 2018)
The Governors wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will be:
• Supportive of the school’s distinctive Catholic nature.
• A highly-skilled teacher in KS2.
• Highly organised.
• Committed to achieving the highest standards.
• Committed to their own professional development.
We can offer:
• A supportive and caring learning environment which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff through a commitment to CPD.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who respond well to encouragement and challenge, and have a love for learning.
• Excitement and challenge with varied opportunities from our collaborative networking within the Lumen Christi MAC and local schools.
- A ‘Good’ school / ofsted March 2018.
• A hardworking and enthusiastic staff and Governing Body committed to driving the school’s improvement to ‘Outstanding’.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, and can be arranged with the school office.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 May 2018, 9am
Application forms are available to download from our school website. Only applications on the CES application form will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Applications should be returned to Mrs Elizabeth Horton, School Office Manager at the address above or via email to email@example.com.
Interviews: Thursday 24 May.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.