Class Teacher (Fixed Term Contract) - Ryders Green Primary
The Head Teacher and Governors of Ryders Green Primary wish to appoint two inspirational, creative and dynamic teachers to join the team. We need a full time Year 4 teacher, this post is on a Fixed Term basis to cover a 12-month maternity.
A successful applicant will be:
- An enthusiastic, inspirational and dynamic individual with a commitment to raising and maintaining standards of teaching and learning creatively;
- Passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child reaches their potential;
- Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A ‘positive atmosphere through a strong focus on collaboration, dialogue and mutual respect’,
- ‘Attractive places to learn where ‘Learning experiences encourage interaction between pupils, which enables them to learn from one another.
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team who want to do the most for the children.
- Extensive opportunities to professionally develop
- A supportive and professional governing body committed to raising standards
- Wonderful children and parents who are keen to learn.
We are very proud of our recent ‘good’ Ofsted inspection which celebrated our achievements.
Our achievements have also been celebrated in: http://goodschoolsguide.instantmagazine.com/chalk-chat/issue-5#!/stand-out-schools
Please visit our website to find out even more about our school.
School visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school on 0121 553 0658
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
Application forms are attached below and should be returned to HR, SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor, Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8GS or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require further assistance or more information, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an email, please conclude that you have not been short-listed.
Hours: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Grade: Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range (£22,917 - £38,633 per annum)
Location: Ryders Green Primary, Claypit Lane, West Bromwich, B70 9UJ
Closing Date: Monday 21st May 2018 at 4pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Start Date: September 2018 subject to satisfactory clearances