Deputy Headteacher - St Patrick's Catholic Primary School & Nursery
Required for September 2018
St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Holy Trinity Catholic Multi Academy. The Directors are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic Deputy Headteacher to join our Team
We are looking for someone who:
- is a practising Catholic, fully committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic education and can nurture faith and spirituality
- has a proven track record as an outstanding class teacher, passionate in developing high standards and striving for excellence
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- has the ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff and children to achieve the highest standards
- has a proven ability to successfully lead others and develop whole school curriculum initiatives and EYFS.
- has the ability to work as a member of the school team, with colleagues, parents, governors, parish and the wider community
We can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming community which values everyone
- A staff team who are friendly and hardworking.
- A positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives;
- Support from an enthusiastic and dynamic team at this and other schools within the Academy.
- Happy, enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- Very supportive staff, parents and governors
- A commitment to your on-going professional development.
Salary L4 – L8 (£42,400 - £46,798)
St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Application packs are available from Mrs.Tanya Miles Bursar at St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, Martson Rd. Stafford ST16 3BT. firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
For further information about this post, or to arrange a school visit, please contact Mrs. A B Goodison. Headteacher
Closing Date for Applications: 9am on Monday 21st May 2018.
Interviews: Thursday 24th May