Full Time Early Years Teacher - St. Anne's Catholic Primary School
Full Time Early Years Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Scale 1 – 4 (£22,917 – £28,772)
Required for September 2018
Fixed Term 1 Year Contract
St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Holy Trinity Catholic Multi Academy. The Directors are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic teacher to join our ‘Outstanding School’ who is:
- Committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent understanding of EYFS and child development.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the learning needs of all children.
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, creative and with high expectations of behaviour and achievement in their class.
- Is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
We can offer:
- A friendly, welcoming community which values everyone
- A positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives;
- Support from an enthusiastic and dynamic team at this and other schools within the Academy.
- Happy, enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- Very supportive staff, parents and governors
- A commitment to your on-going professional development.
St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Application packs are available from Mrs. C. Byrne @ St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School, Lynton Avenue, Weeping Cross, Stafford ST17 0EA, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about this post, or to arrange a school visit, please contact Mrs.N.Hannett Headteacher
Closing Date for Applications: 9.00 a.m. on Monday 21 May 2018
Shortlisting : Monday 21 May 2018
Lesson observations: Wednesday 23 May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24 May 2018