Level 3 Social Worker Rapid Response Team
Rapid Response Team Social Worker – Level 3
Salary: £28,221 - £32,233 plus 10% out of hour's enhancement
The Rapid Response Team forms part of the Urgent Care pathway and responds to adults who find themselves in crisis situations. Wherever possible we support people to remain in their own homes, utilising promoting independence and other rehabilitation services. We also:
- Provide short term support to stabilise situations that are in crisis or where there is an urgent need for social care services within 24 hours.
- Prevent hospital admissions and reduce the risks associated with failed hospital discharges.
- Support the timely discharge from the Enhanced Care Teams.
- Provide support when carer breakdown has occurred.
We work 09.00-20.00 Monday to Friday and from 09:00-16:00 on Saturday and Sunday and bank holidays on a rota system. The team works 365 days a year, 7 days a week.
Successful candidates will be:
- An experienced level 3 social worker,
- Able to work as a team within the health and social care setting.
- Confident to make safe and robust judgements around risks.
- Able to develop and action creative and workable initiatives.
Do you think that this is you? If you're a motivated and supportive team player, we would love to hear from you!
Please note we are unable to accept applications for ASYE at this time.
Enquiries welcomed, please contact Dorcas Tlhone, Rapid Response Team Manager: 07921 309206 or Sarah Gardner, Consultant Social Worker: 01905 844943.
Applications can be submitted online or by sending a copy of your up to date CV and an expression of interest detailing what makes you a suitable candidate for the post (2 sides A4 max) to; email@example.com
Closing Date: 4th June 2018
Interview Date: 12th June 2018