Head of Technology & Engineering
The High Arcal School is seeking to appoint an inspirational & Innovative Head of Engineering & Technology. Technology, Engineering & Design are at the heart of our curriculum and the school has invested heavily in this area over the past few years. The Design and Technology team is successful and innovative with highly experienced members of staff working as part of a large team. We are seeking to appoint a creative teacher who has a real enthusiasm and passion for the subject.
The successful candidate for Head of Technology & Engineering will need to be :
- An inspirational teacher who has the highest expectations of students
- An excellent classroom practitioner with experience of teaching Engineering
- Innovative and creative with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to teach a variety of Design & Technology subjects at KS3 & KS4
- Have the ability to draw upon the expertise of others within the department to develop an expansive curriculum area
- A motivational and inspirational leader that has the ability to work collaboratively with other leaders across the Trust.
The successful applicant will be expected to be involved in cross-curricular activities and take an active role in the development of Technology & Engineering subjects alongside other members of the department.
For more details please contact Mr Dhami – Deputy Headteacher: email@example.com . Please download & complete application form from the school web-site.
Monday 21st May 2018