Teacher EYS, KS1 or KS2 - Moseley Primary School
Moseley Primary School (Ofsted Good - February 2014) offers an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic professional to join our team as we move forward on our next stage of school development.
We invite applications from candidates who will:
• Be ambitious, professional and want to make a difference to the children of Moseley.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to team working.
• Who will embrace the ethos of our school ‘Enjoyment, Discovery, Growth.’
• Be an excellent role model.
• Be a team player and have high aspirations for children and yourself.
In return we offer:
• The chance to work with delightful, well-motivated children who have supportive parents.
• The chance to work with motivated staff and highly skilled governors who are keen to develop further still.
• The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
• Experienced mentors with a proven track record of supporting NQTs
These posts are suitable for NQTs.
Required for September
Please phone school office on 02476 593572 or e-mail email@example.com if you would like to visit the school.
Please apply online for this vacancy. Further information is available to download below.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018 at midnight
Interview date: Friday 25th May 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf
Welcome Letter .pdf