EXECUTIVE HEADTEACHER- TV12618
OLD HALL AND MARY ELLIOT SPECIAL SCHOOL FEDERATION
EXECUTIVE HEADTEACHER - TV12618
Salary L26-L32 (£72,810-£84,339)
A wonderful opportunity to lead a Special School Federation
on their journey to “Outstanding”
The Governors of the Federation are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Executive Head Teacher to lead their new Federation on its exciting journey.
The two schools in the Federation pride themselves in their warm welcoming environments and effective team work which has a clear focus upon inclusive practice and the best outcomes for all.
The successful candidate will:
- Promote a love of lifelong learning from EYFS to adulthood
- Have excellent leadership, organisational and management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build on success and manage change
- Show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike and builds on our current Ofsted ratings
- Have a passion for developing exceptional educational provision for children and young people with autism, SLD and PMLD
- Demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear vision for the schools and support positive relationships within the schools and the wider community
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved learners who engage positively with school life
- A hard-working and motivated staff and governance team, who care deeply about the outcomes for children and young people
- The opportunity to develop two “Good” schools into an “ Outstanding” Federation
- Continued professional development opportunities to enable practical and research based school improvement initiatives
The Governors of Old Hall and Mary Elliot Special School Federation are looking for an Executive Head Teacher to effectively lead the two schools which are within close proximity. You will be responsible for pupils between the ages of 3-19 years.
We strongly recommend that candidates carry out an informal visit to both schools. This can be done with prior arrangement. Please call Mary Elliot School Bursar, Jayne Farmer, Tel: 01922 490190 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 8th June 2018
Interviews to be held: Monday 2nd July and Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Safeguarding: All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Candidates should complete an application form and a supporting statement no longer than two sides of A4 stating how they fulfil the Personal Specification.
Please contact Mrs Susan Shannon (School Improvement Partner) via email for the application pack or with any other questions.
Phone numbers: Office: 01922 652996 Mobile: 07507109503