Lead Officer Level 1 (ICT) x4
Sandwell Council has four exciting opportunities within its ICT department.
ICT deployment Engineer - Fixed Term 23 Months
Salary (£29055-£33136) Per Annum
37 hours per week
ICT is looking for four full-time, suitably qualified ICT engineers, to work on a Windows 10 and Citrix transformation programme. These fixed term appointments will be for a maximum period of 23 months.
The post holder must have 3 or more years’ experience working within the field of ICT. The position will require strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team to meet deadlines. The post holder will be required to carry out planned work such as device builds and respond to ad-hoc issues. The position requires technical support to be administered to customers in person and using remote diagnostic tools.
The post holder must have a flexible approach and be willing to travel to different sites within the borough; own transport preferred.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of supporting Windows 10.
- Experience in supporting laptop and desktop hardware.
- Knowledge of SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, App-V and Microsoft Office 365 environments.
- Experience of supporting a wide range of desktop applications within a corporate environment.
- Windows deployment technologies (MDT and SCCM).
- Excellent all-round communication skills, written, oral & presentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to drive on-time delivery of tasks.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Information for Job Applicants