Estates Team leader
7 days left
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
We are currently recruiting for an Estates Team Leader to work with and support the Operational Repairs Manager and broader Housing Service to ensure the Property Services Team achieves excellence to all its customers.
• To be the first line supervisor for the estates cleaning team.
• To supervise and assist in the provision of the cleaning service, managing and monitoring the cleaning team.
• To undertake, individually or as part of a team the cleaning, washing, sweeping, polishing and dusting of any designated area internal or external of the Council’s estates.
You should have
• Previous experience in a non-domestic cleaning environment.
• NVQ Cleaning and Support Services Level 2, or willing to work towards.
• Supervisory Ability
• Maths & English GCSE A-C or Level 2 equivalent
• Valid Driving License
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, Local Government Pension Scheme, generous holiday allowance and childcare vouchers.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council Values.pdf
Job Description & Person Specification.pdf