Teacher with responsibility for wider curriculum
Stretton Church of England Academy is a friendly academy with a team of talented staff, supportive parents and fantastic children. The school achieved outstanding in the latest ofsted.
"The academy’s core values, particularly resilience and perseverance, are evident in all aspects of its work. These contribute to the pupils’ outstanding behavior and the rapid improvement in their achievement". Ofsted 2015.
At Stretton we can offer:
- An abundance of resources to ensure you have the tools for the job.
- A leadership team that believes in a balance of support as well as challenge and prioritise
- Coaching and mentoring both within school and within the Multi Academy Trust.
- A team of highly effective support staff who are valuable in supporting the needs of children.
- Strong links with the Church Community to enhance the Stretton Family.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passion and ethos for themselves.
TLR 2A (negotiable)
We welcome applications from NQT's
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Able to contribute effectively to raising
- Standards to achieve best outcomes for all children.
- Keen to develop your own practice alongside colleagues from within the academy, MAT and local community? * Committed to giving the best to every child?
- Have high expectations for learning and behaviour? *Have good communication and interpersonal skills – being able to work as part of a team.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Stretton Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com or post to
Mrs T McCallum,
Stretton CE Academy
Coventry CV3 3AE
Telephone 02476303582 if you wish to arrange a visit to the school.
Closing date is 3rd June 2018Supporting documents
School Application Form