Teacher - John of Rolleston Primary School
Start Date: September 2018 Contract Type: Full time - One year’s fixed term contract
This role could be perfect for you, if you:
- are a primary NQT/teacher looking to secure a role for September 2018;
- like the idea of working in a ‘good’ school and
- would like to teach in a school that will offer you full support throughout your NQT induction year/Continual Professional Development.
The successful candidate for this NQT/teacher post will be an enthusiastic and energetic teacher who would like to work as part of a team of committed and aspiring staff.
We are one of the founding Academy schools of the Central Co-operative Learning Trust, which is now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate teacher with a 'can do' attitude.
We have high expectations of all our pupils and we expect our teachers to be able to:
- be a positive and outstanding teacher, who consistently delivers creative and vibrant lessons;
- have a flexible and positive team approach;
- share our passion for creating a stimulating learning environment with an active learning approach and
- be well organised, with the ability to use their own initiative.
Our school can offer:
- a programme of support for NQTs and professional development for experienced teachers;
- a vibrant and stimulating environment where there is a strong team ethos;
- happy and friendly children and supportive parents;
- a friendly and supportive staff team and
- a strong and supportive Local Governing Board.
John of Rolleston Primary School is fully committed to equal opportunities along with safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
We would love to have the opportunity to show you our school; please contact us for further information/arrange a visit. Applications are available on the website (electronic/hard copies accepted).
Visits to the school: 22 May 2018 at 4:00pm or 6 June 2018 at 1:30pm
Closing date: 11 June 2018, 9:00am (shortlisting 4:00pm)
Interview date: 18/19 June 2018